Developer vs Tester a fake competition



Developer vs Testera never lasting argue. I know ….

Today again during tea time, I faced an odd condition when my team Lead forced me to put in my opinion regarding Developers vs Testers; actually T. Lead wanted to know my actual views for developer’s vs tester. Second party as developers and their points, whatever they thought, was the Developers are more innovative , creative and knowledgeable than the Quality Testers (Developers point) and Testers are more dedicated, responsible and detail oriented (as Quality Testers said). Well they presented a lot of examples, stuffs and evidences to show them-self right.
Ahhh ..  again the fake competition was going to start ....

Developer vs Tester
Developer vs Tester


I tried lot to make them understand that we cannot judge the better play of Head and Tale in same Coin. Because both have their own responsibilities and roles. But some persons have their childish ego to prove them and their work superior.

It’s really strange why such type of intelligent, talented and capable persons fall in such type of waste topic to argument. There are lot of issues, topics and other material available there to discuss of. They just want to proof themselves better than other? I want to state that IF we are all in same team and have same topic and project then why this superiority competition took place as time as possible.

Finally, I just expressed few things before finishing my tea; this IT industry is quite like a Hockey game where Developer, Business analyst etc are the Quarterback, Strikers...and Testers are like Goal Keeper. The entire team plays solid to win the match and I appreciate even the Development team is worry about the Quality but if Goal Keepers miss a goal, then whole team is going to lose. Even same theory applies for the developer as the Developer has his own responsibilities as they must strike a goal otherwise Team will also lose. So why this Competition dude? It’s a Team work buddy.


Team Work Software Programmer and Tester
Team Work Software Programmer and Tester


So instead of evaluating the stupid things (because both parties the developers and testers are on the same ship), let just need to unite to build a better world.

Thanks To God always, whatever I spoken out is before now developed and tested J




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts